Fisherman

I  made this  card  for  a  friend who is  a fisherman  and  has  been complaining recently  about  the lack of  fish  he has  caught  so  this  card  is ideal  for  him  , I used  a  background  from  a  digi collection . I  added  a  coloured  digi of  weeds and a fish,  pebble  netting  from  Joanna  Sheen, fish  beads  and  a  sentiment  printed on  the  computerand one die cut from Tonic   .

I  would like  to  enter this  card into  the  followign  challenge(s)-----


http://cardz4guyz.blogspot.com/2020/03/challenge-240-something-beginning-with-f.html

F is  for  fish  

2 comments:

  1. Please, please will you send me an email to cazro2512@btinternet.com, I would love to discuss something with you. Looking forward to hearing from you. Caz DT Cardz 4 Guyz

    ReplyDelete
  2. Another wonderful card, fingers crossed that you are considering my offer. Thanks for joining us at Cardz 4 Guyz. Caz. DT

    ReplyDelete