Speeding to Velo City !!!

I have had this  image in  my  stash  for  a long  time  and  when I knew  that  this  challenge  was  velocity  I  knew it  was  right  , It is  from  The  Greeting  farm.  I  fussy  cut it  and coloured it with PMs .  To  make it  Christmassy  I  added  punched  holly,  a bell  and  Christmas  lights  .  Aleenes  glitter  snow  and  snowflakes  completed  the  scene . The  sign  post is  from  LC  designs  and  I  couldnt  resist  adding  the pun!!!

I   would like  to  enter this card into  the  following  challenge  -------


http://abcchristmaschallenge.blogspot.com/2019/10/abc-christmas-challenge-u-v-are-for.html

V is  for  velocity 

2 comments:

  1. I love that you added Velo-City to your sign post! Great way to "Christmas" up your little biker, as well. Thanks for joining us at ABC Christmas Challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fabulous card - love that little string of lights!
    Thanks so much for playing at the ABC Christmas Challenge!
    Helen x

    ReplyDelete