Black and White

I needed  a  get  well  card  for  a  male  and  all  I had  were flowery  and feminine  so I  decided  that  words  and letters  would be  the  theme  .I used background paper  from my  stash , die  cut ovals using  Tonic nesting ovals  and  white foam  letters  which  I coloured  with  Promarkers . I  always use  them  to  change  the colours  to suit  the card.

To  complete  I added  wooden  spoon  and  bottle  also  coloured  with  PMs and  sticker lines  .
All in  all it  was  a  quick  card  to make  and  served its purpose  .

I  would like to  enter this  card into  the following  challenge(s)  ------

http://cardz4guyz.blogspot.com/2019/07/challenge-223-black-and-white-only.html






3 comments:

  1. What a fabulous idea for a Get Well card for a male! I just love your little medicine bottle and spoon!

    ReplyDelete
  2. A wonderful entry for our challenge. Thanks for sharing with us again, we appreciate your support at Cardz 4 Guyz. Caz DT.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Super cute!!! Thank you for joining us at Cardz 4 Guyz, good luck!!! Amy DT

    ReplyDelete