Alice

I made  this  card  for my  time  as  a  Guest  designer at  Bugaboo  . If you  go  along  to  their  challenge  and  enter  a  card you  could  win  several of their  great images  .
For  this  card  I  used  the  characters  from  their story  digi  collection featuring Story  Queen , Story  Hatter and  Story  Rabbit  which I  coloured  with Promarkers  .
 I used  papers  from  my  stash  and  embellishments  from  Craft Artist ,adding glossy accents and stickles. to  complete  my  card  .


http://catchthebugblog.blogspot.com/2019/06/june-theme-challenge.html





I  would like to  enter  this card into  the  following  challenge  (s) ----------


http://allsortschallenge.blogspot.com/2019/06/week-523-fantasy-world.html

https://pinkgemchallengeblog.blogspot.com/2019/06/wk-11-anything-goes-craft-challenge.html

7 comments:

  1. Super cute card and the Alice in Wonderland theme is so perfect for the Fantasy World challenge at Allsorts. Thank you so much for joining in this week!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fantastic card, Jenny...!! These characters are amazing and I love the way you've added other bits and pieces from Alice's story.
    Alison x

    ReplyDelete
  3. A super card with some great images a super background and embellishments.
    Thank you for joining our 'Fantasy World' challenge this week at Allsorts.

    Kath x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Jenny, this is so adorable. Love your layout and all the sparkle. So glad that you are a guest DT member.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Very magical and pretty colours and design as well Jenny, many thanks for joining in with our 'Fantasy' theme at Allsorts challenge.

    B x

    ReplyDelete
  6. What fab Alice themed stamps and I love your layout.
    Thanks for sharing with us at Allsorts challenge.
    Lynn x
    DT

    ReplyDelete
  7. O this is awesome! I love Alice in Wonderland! Thank you for joining A gem of a challenge by Polkadoodles. Hugs, Cindy DT

    ReplyDelete