Christmas Stocking

How  nice it  was  to  dig out my  Christmas  stamps once more  for  this  card  . AS  we  woke up  to  thick  snow  this morning  it  felt  more like  Christmas  than  March  .
The  stamp I used on  this  card is  from Lili of  the  Valley  and is  called  Christmas  stocking
 I  coloured it  with  PMs  and  added  stickles  , I  added  some  holly  sprigs  from  Petal Lu  
 I  dry  embossed the  base  card  with  a  snowflake  folder  brfore  adding  gilding  polish,I  completed  the  card  by  adding  ribbon bow  and  holly  charm .

I  would like  to  enter this card into  the  following  challenge  ------------

http://trimmiescraftchallenge.blogspot.co.uk/2018/03/challenge-458-8th-of-march-christmas.html

4 comments:

  1. Pretty card. Thank you for joining the CRAFT challenge this week.

    ReplyDelete
  2. brilliant card thanks for sharing at Craft this week good luck in the draw and hope to see you next week

    ReplyDelete
  3. I like the way you used the Holy 3 ways! Ingunn GDT CRAFT challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Jeni, this is such a gorgeous image and fab design.
    Thanks for joining our Christmas challenge at CRAFT this week.
    Hugs Sheryl DT member xx

    ReplyDelete