sparkle

Although  not my  own  original  wording  ,I  designed  several of  these  sentiments  to  be used on  fellow  crafters'  cards .I  layered it onto  two  die  cuts  . The base  card is  spotted  one  by  Dovecraft .and  the  design is  simply  washi  tape  strips  and  red tape  glittered  strips  . I  die  cut  the  scissors using  a cricut  design  , To  complete  the  card  I  added  two of  Petal  Lou's  beautiful  flowers .

I  would like  to  enter  this  card into  the following  challenge  ________


http://movingalongwiththetimes.blogspot.co.uk/2017/09/54-sentiment-as-focal-point-no-images.html


4 comments:

  1. Thank you for sharing this lovely card with us at MAWTT. Good luck. Christine DT x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cute! Thanks for sharing at Moving along with the times.
    Janis, DT

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow, fab card for our challenge at MAWTT. Xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hello… Thanks for sharing your lovely card with Moving Along with the Times Challenge Blog; it fits perfectly with our ‘Sentiment’ challenge theme. Hope you can join us again very soon.
    Diane Louise (DT member) xx

    ReplyDelete