Hexagonal Stitchery

J  decided  to  make  these  hexagons into  the  beginning of  a patchwork  quilt  , I dry  embossed  the  base  card  using  a  hexagonal  folder  and  then  \I used  gilding polish in  gold on  the  top.  After  die  cutting  the  shapes  I  added  faux  stitching  and  embossing  ,
The  embellishments that  I  added  are  scissors  charm  cotton  buttons  gems  punched  button  and  knitted  edging  all  from  my  stash  .

I  would like  to  enter  this  card into  the  following  challenge  _______

http://movingalongwiththetimes.blogspot.co.uk/2017/09/55-geometric-shapes.html

3 comments:

  1. So cute, love the dinky scissors, thanks for joining us at MAWTT. Xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. So cute! Thanks for sharing at Moving along with the times.
    Janis, DT

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Jeni,
    thank you so much for your visit to me and your lovely comments.
    oh this card is so super and what a brilliant idea the faux quilt design.
    Beautiful embossing and super elements make this a very pretty card.
    Thank you for joining the MAWTT Challenge with this.
    Lots of crafty love. Jenny L.

    ReplyDelete