Poppies and Daisies



This  card  was  a sort of  experiment  to  see how  I  could  use  alcohol  markers  on  a  black  background  
I  began  by  stamping  a Little  Claire  designs  dinkie  stamp  Daisies  and  Poppies  , I  used  Wow  White  Pearl  embossing  powder on  this  . I  dry  embossed  the base of the  card  with  a  daisy  embossing  folder  and  added Wow  Bright  White  embossing  powder  .The  embossing  powder  gave me  a  base  to  fill in  with the  white  pen  so  I  will  use  that  technique  again  .
In order  to  get  the  alcohol  markers  to  show up  ,I used  a  white  pen  within  the outline  and  the  pens on  top  , I  also  used  stickles  and  glossy  accent  on  these  , The  border  is  a Tonic  die  on  gold  mirri  ,the  stop  a  flower  from  my  stash  , I  added  stickers  and  card  candi  to  complete  the  card  .

I  would like to  enter this  card into  the following  challenge _____


http://cardz4galz.blogspot.co.uk/2017/03/challenge-42-name-your-powder.html  

using Wow  White  Pearl  embossing  powder and 
Wow  Bright  White  embossing  powder

2 comments:

  1. Wow! GORGEOUS card design, Jeni! Wonderful bold poppies in contrast to that incredible black background with the beautiful white embossed daisy chain on the bottom portion of your creation - lovely!

    Always a delight for you to play with us at the Cardz 4 Galz Challenge. We love seeing your paper crafting projects, and are so happy you have joined us! Please check back to see if you have won a badge!
    crafty hugs,
    de
    P.S. I'd love for you to visit my personal blog if you have a chance. Thanks!
    {Creative Smiles}

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful card for an experiment!!! Love the daisies. They look real!
    Thanks for joining our challenge at Cardz 4 Galz.
    Aly DT

    ReplyDelete