Shoe Shoppe


I  have  quite  a  lot of  embellishments  in  my  stash  to  do  with  shoes  and  handbags  !!  Isnt it  nice to dig out  stash  that you  had  forgotten  thst  you  had  ?
 The background paper I  found on one of  my  craft  cds  and  the  sentiment  I  found in my  stash  /  The  large  shoe image  is  one  I  won  from  Bugaboo  and is  called  'Poinsettia  Heel  .' I  coloured it  with  promarkers  and  glittered  with  spray  and  sparkle  Irridescent  spray  from  C  Companion .  Organza  ribbon  ,bow , shoe , charm  and  confetti shoes  complete  the  card  .

I  would like  to  enter  this  card into  the  following  challenge  ____

http://promarkerchallenge.blogspot.co.uk/2015/11/week-323shopping.html

4 comments:

  1. A lovely card for our theme this time at Passion for Promarkers, thanks for joining us.
    Lorraine

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a stylish card Jeni, love the bright bold colours! Thanks for playing along at Passion for Promarkers this week :) Donna ♥ x

    ReplyDelete
  3. A fabulous card, love the colours
    Thanks for joining this weeks challenge at Passion for Promarkers
    Lorraine x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous card Jenny. The image is so cute and your colouring and papers are perfect. Thanks for joining us at PFP this week. Hugs, Denise x

    ReplyDelete