Lace and Pearls


When  I  started  this  card  I  decided  I  would  see  how  many types of  lace  I  could  add  to it  .
I  began  with  designing  some  lacy  shapes  in  white  on  a  blue  background  using  Serif digikits . with  a  kraft  card  border .I  edged  the  card  with  blue  and  white  lace  and  then cut  some lacy  shapes  using Cricut  Paper  Lace  cartridge  which  I  then  sprayed  with  CC  Spray  and  sparkle  diamond  spray  .
The  card  was  completed  with  a  LOTV  sentiment  and  pearls  . 

I  would like  to  enter  this  card into  the  following  challenge   -----

http://ooh-la-la-creationschallenges.blogspot.co.uk/2015/11/challenge-193.html

1 comment:

  1. I love the contemporary look you have created by using the lace circles. Thanks for sharing with us at Ooh La La Creations Alli xx

    ReplyDelete