A little bird told me !


It is my  nephews  birthday  next  week  and  I  needed  to  make  a  card  fairly  quickly.This  owl  stamp by  Clear  Impressions  appealed  to  me  and I thought  the owls  would look good  in  the  nighttime  so  I  designed a night  scene using  Serif Craftscapes  Twilight  forest .  I  then  matted onto  a  Little  Claire's  ombre  background  paper  ,I  sprayed  it  all  with  CC  Spray  and  Sparkle  Irridescent  Spray ,I  then mounted  this  onto  Brown  card  and  Blue  Gingham  paper.  I then  used  a  brown  and pink  paper  which  I  dry  embossed  with  a  Sheena  Douglas  Wood  embossing  folder and coloured with promarkers .
The  embellishments  I  used  were a  sentiment  from  my  stash  stamped  with Clear  impression  stamps.

I  would like  to  enter  this  card into  the  following  challenges ----

http://ooh-la-la-creationschallenges.blogspot.co.uk/2015/08/challenge-187.html

http://fantasystampers.blogspot.co.uk/2015/08/43-boys-rule.html

3 comments:

  1. This is lovely Jeni, what a sweet card and a lovely hint of sparkle. Thanks for playing at oohlala, Jx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great card, beautifully made - your nephew will love it!! Thanks for joining us at Ooh La La!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the pair of owls and the background you made for them.
    Thanks so much for sharing it with us at Fantasy Stampers. :)

    ReplyDelete