Thank you


 I found  this  stamp  free  with a magazine  . I  thought it  would make  a  thank you  card  for  many  occasions  .I  colourd  the  stamp  with alcohol  pens  after  fussy  cutting it .  I layered it on  to  an a die  cut  glitter  card  and  then onto embossed  paper   .The  sentiment  was  also  included int the  stamps  

I  would like  to  enter  this  card into  the  following  challenge  -------

 https://trimmiescraftchallenge.blogspot.com/2024/07/challenge-727-thank-you.html

 

2 comments:

  1. This is a very sweet card, love the image and your layering with glittered and embossed papers! Thanks for joining the CRAFT challenge!
    Alice (GD for this week)

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a great 'find' Jenny! Your card as always is lovely - it's always a pleasure to visit you creations.
    Thank you so much for entering our challenge this week at CRAFT Challenge, looking forward to see you again next challenge.
    Hugs Sheryl xx CRAFT DT

    ReplyDelete