Daisy Thanks


 I bought  thses  daisy  papers from  Crafters  Companion  as I  just loved  the  colours of  the  colours  . They  are  from  the  Nature's  garden  Delightful  Daisies  collection  .  For  the  design  I used  a  daisy  stamp and  die  from my  stash  . I layered  it onto  the  reverse  side of  the  background paper  and  mirri  card  . I  completed  the card  with  a  stamped  sentiment,the stamp used is from the same set which I have in my  stash   .

I  would like  to  enter  this  card into  the  following  challenge  ------

https://allsortschallenge.blogspot.com/2024/07/week-790.html

4 comments:

  1. I love daisies and your card is so cheerful and beautifully made. Thanks so much for sharing this week at Allsorts challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Daisies are always so fresh and cheery and on you tall DL card just lovely, perfect for our Allsorts Flowers theme, thank you. See you in a week or two, off on an enforced blog break!

    B x

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a beautiful card those Daisies are wonderful thank you for joining us at Allsorts
    hugs
    lolo x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful daisy card. Love your pretty card xxx

    ReplyDelete