Bees and Moss flowers


I  was lucky  eough  to  go  to  Lavinia's  Fairy  Craft  Festival    last  weekend  and  was inspired  by  Jo's  circular card  with  these cute bee  stamps  Bunble  and Hum  . I  just  love  the  cuteness of  them 

I had  to  have  a  go  with them  and  this  is my  take , using  the  new  moss  flower  stamps  .  I used  Element inks  and  a honeycomb  stencil  colouring  the  stamps  with  Posca pens  and  adding  stickles  .To  complete  I  added  a  gold  border  .

I  would like  to  enter this  card into  the  following  challenge  -----

https://allsortschallenge.blogspot.com/2024/07/week-789.html

http://cutiepiechallenge.blogspot.com/2024/07/challenge-no-196-theme-beginning-with-b.html 

4 comments:

  1. So wonderful Jenny, always loving bee themes and a great circle shape, perfect for our optional theme at Allsorts. Thanks so much for joining in this week!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh you lucky girl Jenny, how I would love to go but so far from us, at least I did get an early gift of the new release which are lovely, I can see you are enjoying using them as well, such a pretty sunny card. All just perfect for this weeks Circle theme at Allsorts, thanks so much for joining us again.

    B x

    ReplyDelete
  3. How lovely to get to go to Lavinia HQ. This is a gorgeous make, lovely the vibrancy and the layout. Thanks for sharing with us at Allsorts.

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a gorgeous card, such lovely colours and design. Thanks for sharing at Allsorts this week.
    Lorraine

    ReplyDelete