Starting the decorations


 For  this  card  I used  a  digi  from  Di's  digis  which is  called Festive  parade  /I  fussy  cut it  and  coloured it  with  Promarkers  and  glitter  . I layered it on  to  a  die  cut  circular  card  and  added an  LOTV  sentiment  and  a  ribbon  bow .

I  would like  to  enter  this  card into  the  following  challenges  ------

http://disdigidesignschallenge.blogspot.com/2024/07/its-christmas-in-july.html

https://promarkerchallenge.blogspot.com/2024/07/week-749-christmas-in-july.html 

https://trimmiescraftchallenge.blogspot.com/2024/07/challenge-728-christmas.html

6 comments:

  1. Super cute card! Thanks for sharing at PFM
    Natx

    ReplyDelete
  2. the image of the mice is cute and full of tenderness, the delicate colors highlight the image. Thanks for joining the Craft Challenge Taty x DT

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a very sweet card Jenni and lovely pastel colouring … I love circular cards too

    Thanks so much for joining us on the Passion for markers for my Christmas in July challenge …. 🎄🎄🎄

    Love and crafty hugs from

    Wendy (DT)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great card, love the image that you have used. Thanks for entering the CRAFT Challenge. Kerry (DT)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Jeni, awww this image is adorable and so prettily coloured. Love your circle card as well, you remind me I should break out of my rectangle doldrums occasionally! Thanks for joining in with us at Passion for Markers this week, Sarah - DT

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a sweet shaped card Jenny. I love the cute image and your colouring is perfect. Great job with the fussy cutting. Thanks for sharing with us at Passion for Markers this week. Hugs, Denise x

    ReplyDelete