His special day

 

I used papers from my  stash  for  this  card  and  a  car  die cut  from  Cricut  ,a  very old  cartridge  . I made   up a  tool  box  ,added  confetti  and  a  sentiment  which  reads  ' With love  and enjoy  your  special  day ' For once  the  sun  was  shining  as I photo'd it  .  I  completed  the  card  by  adding glossy  accents  and  metallic paint  .  

I  would like  to enter this card into the  following  challenges ---

http://cardz4guyz.blogspot.com/2024/06/349-fathers-day-uk-us.html

https://allsortschallenge.blogspot.com/2024/06/week-785.html 

4 comments:

  1. A perfect card for our Allsorts masculine theme, many thanks for joining in.

    B x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cute...I like that 3d tool box you created!! Thanks for play along with our "Father's Day" challenge over at Cardz 4 Guyz...I am sure your card made some dad smile!!
    Deb Horst, DT #C4G349

    ReplyDelete
  3. A fun card, the confetti tools are the perfect addition. Thanks for joining in at Cardz4Guyz. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Cars and tools...this is so perfect for our challenge. Thanks for joining us at Cardz4guyz. Love Dawn x

    ReplyDelete