Dotty Eggs


  I used  a dotty  base  card  and papers  to  begin  this  card  .  The  design  is  from LOTV;s  Tea Party  collection, I  fussy  cut  and  coloured  it  with Promarkers adding  glitter  . I  die  cut  several  shapes  of  eggs  adding  some  confetti  eggs  . A dotty bow  and  ribbon  and  a  die  cut  sentiment  completes  the  card 

 

I  would like  to  enter  this  card into  the  following  challenge  --------

https://promarkerchallenge.blogspot.com/2024/05/week-741-going-dotty.html

3 comments:

  1. Aw I love this dotty card Jeni! Such a sweet image and all your papers look great together! Love all the colourful eggs you've added too - a perfect dotty card for my challenge this week at Passion for Markers. Hugs, Karen x

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have been so busy for the last year and a half, that I have completely lost track of time, and I must say, your card actually made me panic!! My first thought was, "Oh my word, when is Easter??? I haven't prepared a thing!"
    This is spectacular Jenny! Your bed of eggs is SO GOOD! Adorable image and such a great idea to have a giant egg behind them. LOVE all your dots!! Thanks for sharing this with us at Passion for Markers!
    Linda

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a pretty and colourful card Jenny. The images are so sweet and your colouring is fantastic. Your border of eggs looks fab too. Thanks for sharing with us at Passion for Markers this week. Hugs, Denise x

    ReplyDelete