Wobbly Robin


 The  background  to  this  card  was made  using  mica  sprays  from  Lavinia  and  a  tree  stamp and  ink  splats  for  snow  .  The  robin is  a  stamp  from  Hobbyart  which  I  fussy  cut  coloured  with  Promarkers  and stickles  . I layered it all onto  gold mirri  and  stamped  the background  with  a  Lavinia  stamp  . 'This is  my  favourite  stamp  to use  at  Christmas 

I  would like  to  enter this  card into  the  following  challenge  -------

https://www.welovestamping.co.uk/2023/11/november-challenge.html

 https://promarkerchallenge.blogspot.com/2023/11/week-715-favourite-digi-or-stamp.html

6 comments:

  1. Lovely festive card with this cute and fun robin, and such accurate work cutting the bird legs by hand.
    Thanks so much for joining us at We Love Stamping!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aw this little robin is fab Jeni and your colouring is perfect! Love the background you've created too and the gold mirri card really makes the image pop! Thanks for joining in with my challenge this week at Passion for Markers. Hugs, Karen x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your cute snowman is a perfect Christmas Character for our theme this month Jenny, super inky background and snow as well. Many thanks for joining us at We Love Stamping, always nice to have you join us.

    B x

    ReplyDelete
  4. As I posted that comment I am sure I saw the word snowman, if so goodness knows where my head was, I of course meant Robin, in my defence I'd just visited a couple of snowmen - weak excuse I know! Very senior moment.

    B x

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a cute and plump robin. You've made a lovely sweet card with him. Thanks for sharing with us at We Love Stamping.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love that robin, I can see why it is a favourite of yours. great to see him in the we love stamping gallery too xx

    ReplyDelete