A book of Seasons





 Recently  I  bought  some  larger  circle  dies  and  I  wanted to  make  a  book  with them  .

I  began  by  cutting  4  card  shapes  with them  so  I  could  attach  them  to  each other  . I used  pictures  from  Two  Red  Robins Scene  Building  Volume  3  for  the main  seasonal  pictures  . I  added  sticker  flowers  buttons  and  embellishments  from  the  seasons  .I left one page  for  the  recipient  to  add  their own  pictures .  

I  would like to  enter this book into  the  following  challenges ------

https://allsortschallenge.blogspot.com/2023/11/week-753.html

The  Great  Outdoors 

http://mytimetocraftchallenge.blogspot.com/2023/11/mttc-520-theme-is-fun-fold-techniques.html

3 comments:

  1. Such a unique design Jenny and so well thought out and great use of MCS, perfect for our Great Outdoors option at Allsorts this week, many thanks for joining us.

    B x

    ReplyDelete
  2. A very clever way to use the large round dies, and it's a very fun project. Thank you for sharing with us at Allsorts.

    ReplyDelete
  3. What lovely images, absolutely perfect for this gorgeous concertina book. Thank you for sharing at Allsorts. Sarah

    ReplyDelete