Friends forever


 I  began  this  card by  die  cutting  the  floral  background  and  colouring it  lightly  with  Promarkers .  The image is  from  LOTV and  reminds me  of  a  schoolfriend  I  met  many  years  ago  and  we  still  

keep in  touch  most  days .  I fussy  cut the  image  coloured it  with  PMs and  glitter and  coompleted  the  card with  a  sentiment  tag  and  ribbon  .


I  would like  to  enter this  card into  the  following challlenges  -------

https://allsortschallenge.blogspot.com/2023/11/week-754.html


4 comments:

  1. An adorable image, Jeni! And perfect for this challenge of friendship. Thank you so much for sharing with Allsorts.

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a gorgeous creation love, love the image that is full of colour loving the dies you have used thank you for joining us at Allsorts
    hugs
    lolo x

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is so cute and beautiful! Thank you so much for sharing at Allsorts challenge! It's perfect for our optional theme!

    ReplyDelete
  4. A perfect image for our thee Jenny and so colourful, I wonder what they are chatting about? Many thanks for sharing with us at Allsorts challenge this week.

    B x

    ReplyDelete