Hollyhocks

I  love  how  hollyhocks  grow  so  tall , so  decided  to  make  a  card  featuring them  . I  coloured  the  design using  promarkers  adding  die  cut ovals  using  tattered lace  dies  .I used  pink  sparkles  paper  for  the background  and  completed  the  card  with  a  die  cut  sentiment  .

I  would like  to  enter this  card into  the  following challenges ------


 https://ilovepromarkers.blogspot.com/2023/11/challenge-546.html

 http://cardz4galz.blogspot.com/2023/11/211-thank-you-thankful-or-thanksgiving.html

3 comments:

  1. This is such a pretty card. I love how you've positioned the sentiment. Thanks for joining us at Cardz4galz. Love Dawn x

    ReplyDelete
  2. i am a sucker for sparkly paper and just really enjoyed yours. thank you for sharing your creation with us at C4Galz.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a beautiful card and lovely colouring of the flowers

    Thanks so much for joining us on the I love Promarkers challenge….

    Love and crafty hugs from

    Wendy (DT)

    ReplyDelete