Snow storm


 I used items  from  Lavinia  to  produce  this  card  . The  fairy  stamp is  a new release  called  Starr  . I  stamped her  with  versamark  and  added  gold  embossing powder  and  completed it  with  ink splats .  For  the background I  used    a  stencil  with  posca  pens  and  glitter  . 

I  would like  to  enter  this  card into the  following  challenge(s)-------

https://allsortschallenge.blogspot.com/2023/11/week-756.html

https://trimmiescraftchallenge.blogspot.com/2023/11/challenge-700-christmas.html 

 

4 comments:

  1. You succumbed as well then Jenny, I think this release drew lots of us in, Starr looks luxurious in gold EP, lovely to see you at Allsorts challenge, thank you for joining us.

    B x

    ReplyDelete
  2. A stunning design, what a gorgeous image too, thanks for sharing at Allsorts this week.
    Lorraine

    ReplyDelete
  3. Jenny, you are making me wish for Lavinia stamps for Christmas. This is gorgeous. Thanks so much for joining us at CRAFT Challenge this week!

    ReplyDelete