Many Moustaches

For  this  card I used  a  freebie  image  from  Scribbles  design  which  I  duplicated  to  make  a  moustache  background  for  this  card  . I  adde  another  image  from  Scribbles  which is  called 

 Cat  Movo  . I  coloured  it  with  alcohol  markers  and  added  glitter , ,glossy  accents  and  googly  eyes  . To  complete  I  added  a metal  moustache  embellishment  and  sticker sentiment  .

I  would like  to  enter  this  card into  the  following  challenge--------

http://scribblesdesignschallenge.blogspot.com/2023/06/challenge-121-moustaches.html

2 comments:

  1. How fun is this card full of mustaches! He is so cute with his mustache and googly eyes!! Thanks for sharing with us at Scribbles Designs Challenge! ~Katrina

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love it Jenny! You did the same as me duplicating the moustaches to make your background!

    Thanks for joining us at the Scribbles Designs Challenge.

    Helen x
    DT

    ReplyDelete