Lots of bags


 Recently  I  rediscovered  this  LOTV  stamp  that  I have had  for  many  years . Despite not having  used it  for  ages  It  stamped  well  first  time  . I  coloured  it  with  alcohol  markers  and added glittery  chains using  stickles . I used  clay  slivers  for  some of  the  flowers  and completed  the  card using  a  stamp  from my  stash  . 

I would like  to  enter  this  card  into  the  following  challenges ---------

 https://www.welovestamping.co.uk/2023/06/june-challenge.html

As a C and S card  

http://fabnfunkychallenges.blogspot.com/2023/05/574-one-layer-cas.html

3 comments:

  1. What a beautifully feminine card Jenny, thanks so much for sharing woth us at We Love Stamping June challenge. Apols for lack of visits, had eye surgery.

    B x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a pretty array of lovely bags Jenni. Thank you so much for sharing your lovely creation with us at We Love Stamping.
    Hugs
    Cathy
    xxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. beautiful, thanks for joining us at FnF :)

    ReplyDelete