Lawn Stripes


 I love  to  see  stripes on  aa lawn  but  I  know  it  takes  a lot  of  work  to  get  them  so I  thought that  this  would make  a  good  mens'  card .  The image is  Stripes  from  LOTV  which  I coloured  with  alcohol  pens  . I  added     die  cut  clouds,  clay  flowers , die  cut  funky  foam  for  the   grass  and  some  butterfflies  , I also  added  items  from  Craftartist  .  

I  would like  to  enter  this  card into  the  following  challenges  --------

http://cutiepiechallenge.blogspot.com/2023/06/challenge-no-183-theme-dads-andor-lads.html

http://cardz4guyz.blogspot.com/2023/06/324-fathers-day-uk-usa.html

5 comments:

  1. Lovely card. Thanks for joining us at Cutie Pies. X

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a sweet card, gorgeous background

    Thank you so much for joining us at The Cutie Pie Challenge

    ReplyDelete
  3. That mover guy is adorable and he is doing a great job mowing!! Fantastic coloring of your images!! Thanks for playing along with our "Happy Father's Day" challenge over at Cardz 4 Guyz. This is sure to bring a smile!!
    -Deb Horst, DT #C4G324

    ReplyDelete
  4. What Dad wouldn't love someone mowing the grass for them any day, not just Father's Day! Great card! I like stripes in a lawn as well. Thanks for joining us at Cardz 4 Guyz! I hope to see you in the gallery again soon. Sue - DT

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great card as always, Jenny - love the scene you've created.

    Thanks for joining us at the Cutie Pie Challenge.

    Helen x
    DT

    ReplyDelete