Sweet Peas


 Sweet Peas  are  definitely  my  favourite  flowers  and  I have picked  the  first bunch  from  the  gardentoday,  which  I have  grown  from  sed  from last years  crop. I  chose  the  colours  for  this  card  to be  the  same  as  the  real  ones  I used  background  papers  from  my  stash  . The green  sparkly one I have had in for  about  10 years  and it  was  the  sort  that you  stroke  and just  don't  use  ! but I  decided  that the  time  had  come  to use it  as  It  blended  with the  design  . I  coloured it  with  alcohol  markers  and my usual  glitter  .

I  would like  to  enter  this  card into  the  following  challenge  --------

https://allsortschallenge.blogspot.com/2023/06/week-733.html

In  Blooms 

1 comment:

  1. A really lovely floral creation, many thanks for sharing with us at Allsorts challenge.

    B x

    ReplyDelete