Wendy 80


 I made  this  for  my  cousin  for her  special  birthday  . She used  to be  a  florist  so I  thought  flowers  would  be  approprate .  The  flower  wreath is  from  LOTV  which  I  fussy  cut  and  coloured  with  Promarkers  .  I layered it  onto  a  die  cut doily  using  a  die  from  Tattered Lace  . The  background paper is  from  LOTV  with  gold ink  splatters .  To  complete I  added  gold letters and numbers.

I  would like  to  enter  this  card into  the  following  challenges ------------

https://promarkerchallenge.blogspot.com/2023/02/week-677add-some-flowers.html

http://pennyschallenges.blogspot.com/2023/02/pennys-challenge-540.html 

 

2 comments:

  1. So very pretty. Really lovely creation! Thanks for playing with us over at PFM.
    Love n hugs
    Marie

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a beautiful card Jenny. The LOTV wreath is gorgeous and your colouring is perfect. I'm sure your cousin will treasure this special card. Thanks for sharing with us at Passion for Markers this week. Hugs, Denise x

    ReplyDelete