tulip easel


 I  got  this  lovely digi  of  tulips  yesterday  from  Sheep  ski  designs  and  couldn.t  wait  to use it   I havent used  this die  set  from  Tattered Lace  for  ages  so  decided  to  make it into  an  easel  card  . I  cut  the  card  shape  using  the  dies  and  added paper from  my  stash  . I  coloured  the  tulips  with Promarkers  and  added  stickles  Imade  the  stopper  with  a  button  and  a  die  cut  adding  a  tulip  sticker  ,

I  would like  to  enter  this  card into  the following  challenge  (s)------

 http://cardz4galz.blogspot.com/2023/01/191-shaped-card.html

 https://promarkerchallenge.blogspot.com/2023/01/week-675use-die-cuts.html

4 comments:

  1. A bright and cheerful card Jeni, thank you for sharing at passion for Markers this week.
    Lorraine

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a vibrant creation - perfect for our challenge. Thank you for joining us at Cardz 4 Galz xx Lynda/Loopyloo DT

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a bright and cheery card, Jeni! Nice to see bold colouring of those pretty tulips and a great card shape too...
    Thanks for playing along with us at Passion for Markers this week, Lisa x

    ReplyDelete
  4. So pretty! My granny loved red tulips, I might have to go out and get some for myself and think of her for a while. Thanks for playing along with us over at PFM.
    Love n hugs
    Marie

    ReplyDelete