Wedding day


 I made the background  for  this  card  using  Pearlywinks Pearl  mists  on  black  shiny  card  . I had  to  leave it  for  a few  hours  to  dry  and  sealed  it  with  Spray  and  Sparkle  . The  digi is  from  LOTV  and is  called 'Bunnies  Clouds  and Champagne  'ideal  for  a  wedding  . To  complete  the  card  I  added  gold  die cut  edge  and  confetti  .

 

I  would like  to  enter  this  card into  the  following  challenges =======

http://fabnfunkychallenges.blogspot.com/2021/05/challenge-524.html 

http://cardz4guyz.blogspot.com/2021/05/271-create-your-own-background.html


3 comments:

  1. Jeni, you are brave!! I have tried black backgrounds and it is always a flop...not you!! Way to go!! Perfect for our "create your own background" challenge over at Cardz 4 Guyz!! Thanks for playing along with us!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. wow, the way you created your background is stunning! Thank you for sharing your card with us at C4G

    ReplyDelete
  3. A great background, don't think I would have the patience to wait for it to dry! Thanks for playing along at Cardz4Guyz. :)

    ReplyDelete