Celebrate


 I began  this  card  by using  a  Crafter's  companion  Connecting  sentiment  die  to  cut out  Celebrate  . I  used  Pixie  powders,distress inks  and  leaf  stencil  to  produce  the  background,  I  stamped  the  glasses and  embossed  them  with  gold powder I  die  cut  the large  one  and  accessories  . To  complete  I  added  papers  from  my  stash  for both sides of the card glossy accents for the liquid  and  thin  clay  fruit  .

I  would like to  enter this  card  into  the  following  challenge  ========

http://allsortschallenge.blogspot.com/2021/05/week-625-our-12th-birthday-anything.html

Many  happy  returns  Allsorts  and  thank  you  for  many exciting  challenges  over the years .The  DT  give us  such inspiration  each  time  , j

3 comments:

  1. Such pretty colours and a really happy creation Jenny, perfect for our 12th Birthday celebrations at Allsorts, thank you so much.

    My thanks as well for being so supportive to Allsorts week in and week out, really appreciated.

    B x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Just perfect for our challenge Jeni, thanks for joining us at the All sorts challenge xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fantastic colourful celebration card perfect for our challenge at ALLSORTS thank you for joining us
    hugs
    lorraine x

    ReplyDelete