enjoy! 100


 

For  this  card  I used  a  digi  from  Scribbles  which is  called  'Drink' .I  coloured it  with  promarkers  and  added  glossy  accents  and  sparkle  film  . The papers  are  from  my  stash  and  I  dry  embossed one  with  a  drinks  folder  . Washi  tape ., a  die  cut  sentiment  and  some  clay  fruits  complete the  card  . 

This  was  a  fun  challenge  and I  found myself  using  far  too  many  points  at  first  .  However  I  got it  down to 100  points  and  here is  my  count=====

Cardstock               5

Used markers         5

Solid  paper         10

Patterned Paper    20 

Digi  image          10

Dry  embossing    10 

Glitter                    5 

Glossy  aceents     5

Die  cut  sentiment  15 

Washi  Tape         5 

Glitter  film         5 

Clay  fruit  x5      5

 


1 comment:

  1. Awesome card Jenny. Love all the different elements you added to it to make up the 100 pts. We really appreciate you taking the time and effort to join us this month.

    Thanks so much for entering your creation into our recent challenge over at the Scribbles Designs Challenge Blog. Good luck in the draw.

    ☺Lisa D.
    DT Member for The Scribbles Designs Challenge Blog!
    Décosse’s Dynamite Doodles--My Personal Blog!
    Owner & Co-coordinator for The 12 Months of Christmas Link Up!
    Path of Positivity – My other challenge blog!

    ReplyDelete