Precious Ellie


 I  love this  Ellie  from  the  baby  collection of  LOTV  . This one is  called Elephant  3 / I  fussy  cut him  coloured it  with  Promarkers  and  added  Crystal  Glaze  to  give  a  skin  effect.  I used  papers  from  my  stash  and  mirri  card  .To  complete  I  added  die  cut  sentiment  and  ribbon  and  bow  .


I  would like  to enter this  card into the following  challenge (s)------

http://cardz4galz.blogspot.com/2021/05/146-new-beginnings.html

http://cardz4guyz.blogspot.com/2021/05/270-monochromatic.html 

4 comments:

  1. Love it such a cute little elephant. Thank you for joining us at Cardz 4 Galz

    ReplyDelete
  2. Perfect little baby boy card!! Thanks for another great entry in our monochromatic challenge over at Cardz 4 Guyz!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. He's so cute. I love LOTV stamps. They make really lovely cards. Thanks for joining our challenge at Cardz4guyz. Love Dawn x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Me again. This is perfect for my challenge. Thanks for joining my challenge at Cardz4galz. Love Dawn x

    ReplyDelete