Little fairy


 I  saw  this 'Little fairy ' digi  by  Rachelle  Anne  Miller  and  thought it  so  cute  I  got it  straightaway  .

I  coloured it  with  Promarkers  and  added  stickles and  glitter  , I used  one of  my  favourite  Nitwit  designs of paper  for  the  border  and  added  blue mirri  ,

To  complete  I  just  added  a  sticker  sentiment  ,

I  would like  to  enter this  card into  the  following  challenges  ----------

https://polkadoodle.blogspot.com/2021/05/wk-19-craft-and-cardmaking-challenge-at.html

 https://pinkgemchallengeblog.blogspot.com/2021/05/challenge-10-anything-goes-craft-and.html

https://digichoosday.blogspot.com/2021/05/week-19-anything-goes-card-making-and.html


5 comments:

  1. So cute and adorable. Love her and your colouring gives a fab water colour look. Thanks for playing at Polkadoodles, hope to see you join in with future challenges too. Stay safe and keep crafting!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a sweet card! I love fairies and the way you colored this little one is so adorable! I am so happy I found your blog :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a pretty image and I love the paper!
    Thank you for joining us at Polkadoodles Digi Choosday! Jane S (DT) Paper, Pencils & Pretty Things xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love your coloring and the card design.
    Thanks for sharing it with us at Polkadoodles Challenge blog.
    Hope to see you again soon.
    x
    Nunzia

    ReplyDelete
  5. Just the sweetest! Love the glitter affect. Thanks for sharing with us at Polkadoodles.

    ReplyDelete