Thinking of you


This  is one of  the  cards  I have made  to  send  to  friends  who  are  finding  lockdown  and  the cold  weather  difficult  .

I  used  a  digi  from  All dressed up  called Feeding  the  ducks  which made  me  think of  Spring .

I  fussy  cut  the  design  coloured it  with  Promarkers  adding  glitter  . I used  two  parts of  the  background  by  die  cutting  one part  adding  a  die  cut  border .  

To  complete  I  added  an  owl  sticker  and  a  die  cut  sentiment  . 

I  would like  to  enter this  card into  the  following  challenge(s)---------

https://alldressedupchallenges.blogspot.com/2021/02/february-challenge-114.html

https://digichoosday.blogspot.com/2021/02/wk-8-cardmaking-crafting-challenge.html 

 


4 comments:

  1. How adorable! Beautiful spring colours - really nice :) Thank you for joining us at Polkadoodles Digi Choosday Challenge - Good Luck!
    Maz DT
    https://blackheartcrafts.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Jenny, just saw your card at ADU challenge and wanted to tell you that I Love your card. You have colored the digi in a fantastic way.

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a cute and sweet card you have created! Wonderful layout and the little owl is a cute add.
    Thanks for joining us at All Dressed Up stamps, good luck in the draw and I hope you'll be back again soon.
    Marilyn S

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lovely card and cute image. Thanks you for joining with us at Digi Choosday Crafting challenge. Good luck with your entry.
    Maritza DT

    ReplyDelete