Purple Buttons

I  used  a  digi  from  Bugaboo  called  'Flower  garden'  for this  card , coloured  it  with  Promarkers and  framed it  with  a tonic scribble  circle  frame die  cut  , I  dry  embossed  the ombre paper  with  a  heart/flower embossing  folder  and  to  complete  added three buttons  and  a  sticker  sentiment  .

 I  would like to  enter  this  card into  the following  challenge--------

http://catchthebugblog.blogspot.com/2021/02/february-b-i-n-g-o-challenge.html

Using diagonal  line  Button / Bugaboo  image / flower 

3 comments:

  1. This is so pretty Jeni! There is nothing about this card that I don't love! Thanks for joining in with our BINGO challenge ,and good luck! :)

    ~Marie B -DT

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a beautiful card.
    Thank you for joining Catch the bug.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is super cool! Love the purple!
    Thank you for joining Catch the Bug's B-I-N-G-O challenge
    Hugs from Africa!
    OlgaB

    ReplyDelete