Fuchsia


 I used  a stamp  by Sheena  Douglass  from  her  'Celebrating  Life's  beauty  'set . After  stamping  I  fussy  cut it  coloured it  with  PMs  and  mounted it on  an oval  . Papers  are  from  Carnation  crafts  and  I  completed  it  with  a  die  cut  sentiment  .

 I  would like  to  enter  this  card into  the  following  challenge(s)-------------

https://www.welovechocolatebaroque.uk/2021/02/february-flower-butterflies-or-birds.html 

 https://promarkerchallenge.blogspot.com/2021/02/week-578-celebrations.html


5 comments:

  1. Such a beautiful card, I can't wait to see my fuschia's blooming again
    Thank you so much for joining us at PASSION FOR MARKERS xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aw these fuschia flowers are gorgeous and your colouring is fab. Love your purple colour scheme and your layout is perfect too. Thanks so much for joining in with my challenge this week at Passion for Markers. Hugs, Karen x

    ReplyDelete
  3. A very pretty card Jenny. The flowers are gorgeous and your colouring is perfect. Thanks for sharing with us over at Passion for Markers this week and good luck in the prize draw. Hugs, Denise x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wonderful colours. Thank you for joining our challenge at We love Chocolate Baroque

    ReplyDelete
  5. Same excuse on this one Jenny!! What beautiful Fuchsias, they come in so many colours but I always think those in this colour way are he most striking.

    Many thanks for sharing another lovely card with us at We Love Chocolate Baroque.

    B x

    ReplyDelete