Down on the farm


 I used  several  character  digi  stamps  from  Bugaboo  for  this  card  which I  fussy  cut  ,coloured  and  added glitter .  I used  a paper from  my  stash  and  die  cut  fence,cloud   and grass  .

To  complete  I  added  ribbon  from Crafty  ribbons  and  a  printed LOTV  tag  . I made  this  card  for  a  friends  child  who is  missing his holidays  on  a  farm  at  the  moment  .

I  would like to  enter  this  card into  the  following  challenges----------

http://sparklesforumchallenges.blogspot.com/2021/02/137-on-farm.html

http://catchthebugblog.blogspot.com/2021/02/theme-challenge-all-about-kids.html 

http://allsortschallenge.blogspot.com/2021/02/week-611-masculine.html

5 comments:

  1. A really great gathering of super fun images, great colouring and design. Thank you for joining our 'Masculine' challenge at Allsorts.

    Kath x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very cute scene with your farmer and the cute farm animals, Jeni :) I love the glitter touch too. Thank you for sharing your card at Sparkles Challenges for our "on the farm" challenge! Valérie DT

    ReplyDelete
  3. This looks fab Jeni, thanks for joining in at Allsorts Challenge this week, xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love the cute characters on this card with thair glitter. Thanks for joining in our challenge at Sparkles Monthly Dawn S DT

    ReplyDelete
  5. So cute Jeni and full of fun. Thank you so much for sharing your lovely creation with us over at Sparkles Monthly Challenges.
    Hugs
    Cathy DT Member
    xxx

    ReplyDelete