Sunny Flowers

I  really  enjoyed making  this  card  as  I used new techniques  to me.
I  began  by  stamping  the  flower  from Sunny  Wishes by  Penny  Black  . I used  Bronze  embossing  powder  and  coloured  the image  with  metallic pens  and  stickles  . The  next layer is  a  die  cut  from  Paper  Boutique to  which I  added  Card  candi  . The base layer is  bronze  mirri  card  The  sentiment is  a die  cut  which  is  heat  embossed with  Wow Bronze  embossing powder .

I  would like  to  enter this  card into  the  following  challenges _______


http://pennyblackatallsorts.blogspot.com/2019/12/december-flowers-all-over.html

http://pennybfriendssaturdaychallenge.blogspot.com/2019/12/pbsc-december-anything-goesoptional.html
Sparkle  and shine  added 


2 comments:

  1. A gorgeous floral creation, loving the bronze embossing and great sketch!
    Thank you so much for joining us at Penny Black and More!
    Ellibelle's Corner

    ReplyDelete
  2. A fabulous card
    Thanks for joining our Penny Black Saturday Challenge.
    Lorraine x

    ReplyDelete