Christmas Lights

I  started  this  card  by  fussy  cutting  a Bugaboo  image  . This one is  called Bug  Elf  Peeker  . I  coloured it  with  Promarkers and  added  glossy  accents  and  glitter  . I used  a  trellis die  to  cut  the  base  card and  added  glitter  film  behind it  .  I  added  ribbon  ,lights  and  gems , completing it  with  line  stckers .

I  would like  to  enter this card into  the following  challenge  ----------

http://catchthebugblog.blogspot.com/2019/12/holiday-critter-chaos-day-4.html

Using  the line  Glitter--Lights-- Ribbon  

2 comments:

  1. Jeni your card is adorable with the lights. Thanks for joining in the Catch the Bug Holiday Critter Chaos Challenge, Lisa Lynn DT.

    ReplyDelete
  2. So much fun! I just love how you colored the elf and the background! This is perfect for our challenge! Merry Christmas and Happy New Year!
    Hugs, Joy
    Joyfully Stamps
    Bugaboo DT

    ReplyDelete