Time to celebrate

For  this  card  I  tried  to use  some  techniques  that  I  haven't used  for  a  while  . I  began  by  stamping  a  flower  border using  a  freebie  stamp onto  blue  Hunkydory  Pastel  watercolour  card  , I  wet  embossed  them  with  WOW  Sparkling  peacock  embossing powder.  I  layered  this onto  a
dry  embossed  sheet  of  Hobby  house  paper  and  embossed  it  with  a  dahlia  embossing  folder  and  spread  blue ink over it  , I  added  ribbon  (originally  white  and  coloured  with  Promarkers),  added  a  flower  from  my  stash  and  an  embossed  sentiment stamp  from  Lili of  the  Valley  . I  find  this  stamp useful  as  the  details  can  be  added  later  . A  punched   butterfly  completes  the  card  .
I  would like  to  enter  this  card into  the  following  challenges  -----------


http://mytimetocraftchallenge.blogspot.co.uk/2018/05/challenge-370-stamp-or-colour-on.html

http://fussyandfancychallenge.blogspot.co.uk/2018/05/challenge-211-beautiful-in-blues.html

http://movingalongwiththetimes.blogspot.co.uk/2018/05/71-sentiment-only-no-images.html


5 comments:

  1. Thanks for sharing this lovely card with us at MAWTT. It is perfect for the challenge. Hopefully we will see you again at our next challenge. Christine DT x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Jeni
    Lovely card.
    Thanks for joining in at MAWTT.
    Best wishes.
    Ang

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very pretty Jeni, love the blue and purple combination, the die cut and embossing really complement each other :) . Thanks for joining us at Fussy and Fancy Fridays this time
    Andrea x

    ReplyDelete
  4. So beautiful, thanks for joining us at MAWTT, xxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful, Jenny - a very elegant card.

    Thanks for joining us at My Time to Craft.

    Helen x

    ReplyDelete