Fairydust

These  delightful  creatures  come  from  A  day  for  daisies  and  the  digi is called  fairy  wishes  . I  printed  them in  various  sizes  in order  to  give  depth to  the  card  .I  fussy  cut  them coloured  them  with  Promarkers   and  added  stickles  ,glitter  film and  acetate to  decorate  them .
The  background papers  are  from  my  stash  and  are ombre papers  .I  added  glitter for  the  fairy  dust  .
I  stamped  the  sentiment  with  a LOTV  stamp  onto  satin  card  .
I  would like  to  enter this  card into  the  following  challenge  _________



http://movingalongwiththetimes.blogspot.co.uk/2018/04/70-fantasy.html

2 comments:

  1. A delightful fantasy card Jeni and ideal for my 'Fantasy Challenge' at MAWTT

    Thank you for joining us

    June/DT

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great idea to print in different sizes, gorgeous card Jeni, thanks for joining us at MAWTT, xxx

    ReplyDelete