Good Luck Postman

I have had this image from PInk Gem for a while now and not used it .He is very cute so must use it again soon. I die cut around the image using a Tattered Lace pearl edges die.
I coloured it with Promarkers ànd added stickles. I punched some mini envelopes and added a post box . The red background paper is from Kanban and I dry embossed the base card with a brick wall  Embossing folder.

I  would like to enter this card into the following challenge_______

http://pinkgemchallengeblog.blogspot.co.uk/2018/05/challenge-219-its-mans-world-cards-for.html

1 comment:

  1. Hi Jeni how cute is this card? very lol fab design the sweet image takes centre stage, super post box embellishment lovely take on the chall theme .

    Thanks for sharing with us @ A Gem of a Chall
    Smiles Christine xx

    ReplyDelete