Little Flower fairy


This  is my  favourite  All  Dressed  up  digi  and  I have used it  many  times  . It is  called  Little  Flower fairy  . I  coloured it  with  Promarkers  and  used  several  borders  to frame it  The  background paper is  from  Hobby  house  and  I  used  a  circular  corner  card  to  give  the  card  a  different  shape  , To  complete  the  card  I  added  glitter  flakes  ,glitter  and  stickles  ,

I  would like  to  enter this  card into  the  following  challenges  ----------

http://alldressedupchallenges.blogspot.co.uk/2018/04/introducing-our-new-dressy-girls-and.html

2 comments:

  1. Great colour combo and that image is super cute! Thanks for joining us at All Dressed Up Stamps Challenge. Hugs Neva

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Jeni - what a sweet card and I love the pastel colours you've used on this fairy! Thanks for playing along at All Dressed Up this time.
    Helen W (DT) x

    ReplyDelete