Winter warmer

At  this  time of year  how  comforting is  a hot  drink  so I  thought  I  would  add  one  to my  card  ,
The  background paper  is  from Craft  creations  in  red  the  purple sheet is  the  same  and I used  a  teatime  embossing  folder on it  . I  added  a  glitter  card  die  cut  circle . The  cup and  tag  I  found    on a  digikit and  added  glossy  accents  to it . I  added  Aleenes  glitter  paste  to  brown  liquid pearls  to  make  the  texture of  hot  chocolate  . To  this  I  added  a  fussy  cut  flake  and  marshmallows  before  sprinkling  flock  'sugar' on  the  top .

I  would like  to  add  this  card  to  the  following  challenge ________

http://cutiepiechallenge.blogspot.co.uk/2017/01/challenge-107-winter-warmers.html

2 comments:

  1. Beautiful card Jen. The bit of sparkle looks great with this lovely image. Thanks for playing along with us at The Cutie Pie Challenge. Pat K x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely sweet card, thanks for joining us at Cutie Pie Winter Warmers challenge cheers Sue N x

    ReplyDelete