Hobbies -Cardmaking



I  decided  that  my  hobby  card  would be  about  the best  hobby  that there is  and  I  can  also  use it  as  a  birthday  card  for a  crafting  friend  .
The  background  is  from  a  my  craft  studio  cd  The  foreground  paper  I  designed using  a  digikit  . The  bunny  and the   mini card  were  coloured using  Promarkers .
,To  complete  the  card  I  used  as  many objects  from my  stash  as  I  could  ,including  charm.shrink plastic  fairy  ,frame  and  glitter  .

I  would like  to  enter this card into  the  following  challenge  ____

http://promarkerchallenge.blogspot.co.uk/2017/01/week-378sportshobbies.html

4 comments:

  1. Fantastic card Jeni, so apt for us crafters and such a sweeet deisng with your added embellies! Thanks for joining in our challenge at Passion for Promarkers this week :) Donna ♥ x

    ReplyDelete
  2. A great idea for our theme this week at Passion for Promarkers, so glad that you shared this lovely card with us.
    Lorraine DT

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous card. Love the embellishments. Thanks for joining our challenge at Passion for Promarkers. Good luck!
    Kitty DT

    ReplyDelete
  4. Amazing card Jenny. We could all use a card like this! Really pretty embellishments and colours and the bunny is so cute. Thanks for sharing with us at PFP this week. Hugs, Denise x

    ReplyDelete