La la Land

For  this  card  I just had  to  choose La la  land  due  to its  popularity  and  of  course it had to  include  la la  .

I  bedan  this  card  by using  a  background of  LOTV  paper  I  designed  the land using Cute  Woodland Critters  by  Crafts  Creations Plus  .  I  die  cut  this  scene using  a  Tonic  stitched circle  die  cut  surrounded  by  a  tonic  lace  die  .
To  complete  the  card  I  added  a  fussy  cut  Lala  which  I  decorated  with  stickles  , i  added  gingham ribbon  and  bow  ,card  candi  and  peel off  words  and numbers  ,

I  would  like  to  enter  this  card into  the  following  challenges  -----------

http://cardz4galz.blogspot.co.uk/2017/01/challenge-39-movie-madness.html

1 comment:

  1. Such a clever card, must find out more about La La Land, such a big hype at present. Thanks for joining us at Cardz 4 Galz Caz DT

    ReplyDelete