Up in the air !

The  background  paper  for this  card  is  from  LOTVs  paper  pack Up Up  and  Away  ,
I  designed  the  foreground  using  Daisytrail  digikits  to  which I  added  sparkle  pens by Crafters  Companion  and  coloured  Stickles  .
I  die cut  four  air  balloons with  a  freebie  die  cut  which I  got  with  a  magazine  and  laminated  them  to give  depth  .
I  would like  to  enter this card into  the  following  challenges  ---------



http://movingalongwiththetimes.blogspot.co.uk/2017/01/36-something-in-air.html

http://cardz4guyz.blogspot.co.uk/2017/01/challenge-151-up-up-and-away.html



5 comments:

  1. This looks fab, thanks for joining us at MAWTT xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great card with lots of interesting features

    Thanks for joining us at cardz4guyz this week

    Joan

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow, I really love your card! It's really great! Thank you so much for sharing it with us at Cardz 4 Guys! Cyndi, DT

    ReplyDelete
  4. hi Jeni, I adore your very colourful and beautiful card. Thanks for playing along with us at Cardz 4 Guyz. Caz DT.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Fab card - I love the dimension the stickles adds! The bright colours are gorgeous! Thanks for joining us at MAWTT, Emma (DT)

    ReplyDelete