Cats


I  have many  friends  who  like  cats  so I  have  a  few cat  stamps  ,
For  this  card  I used  black  and  blue  card  from  my  stash  for  the  background  , The main image  includes  a  bendy  cat  stamp and  sentiment   from L.C.  designs  which  I  repeated  at the  bottom  of  the  card  using  a  peel off  also from  L.C .
For  the  tree  I  cut  a  sheet  from  their  irresistible images  super  silhouettes ,
I  coloured  the  stamp with  P.M.s and  stickles  and  panpastels  for  the background  ,

I  would like  to  enter  this  card into  the following  challenge ----

http://allsortschallenge.blogspot.co.uk/2017/01/week-397-cats-andor-dogs.html

2 comments:

  1. Lovely scene and a a great stamp.
    Thank you for joining our 'Cats and Dogs' challenge this week at Allsorts.

    Kath x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fabulous card, the cat stamp is adorable.
    Thank you for sharing over at Allsorts;-))m

    ReplyDelete