Heart Valentine


I  wanted  to  try  out  a  couple of  embossing  techniques  on  this  card  and  managed  to  get  dry embossing   and  embossing  powder  on it  .
I began  by using  gilding  wax  around  the edge of  the  base  card.  The  bsckground  card  was  dry  embossed  in  red  with  a  trellis  embossing  folder  , I used  LOTV paper  which  sanded  well .  The  gold  card  was dry  embossed using  a freebie  heart  embossing  folder.
I  cut  the I love you  shape  with  a  cricut  cartridge  and  I  added  red ink  to it  and  clear  embossing  powder
The  embellishments  are  heart  shaped  dazzler  coated in  glitter,  heart  embellishment  from  Crafty  Bitz  and  Liquid  pearls in  white   around the  heart .

I  would like  to  enter  this  card into  the  following  challenges  ______

http://movingalongwiththetimes.blogspot.co.uk/2016/01/12-embossing-wet-or-dry.html

http://allsortschallenge.blogspot.co.uk/2016/01/week-347-valentines-day.html



2 comments:

  1. Super card, thanks for playing along with our Embossing Challenge @ MAWTT this week. Good Luck
    Happy Crafting
    Carole xXx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely card, Thank you for sharing at Allsorts 'Valentines Day' challenge and good luck x Susan x

    ReplyDelete