Fashion Shop


I  really  enjoyed making  this  project ,I  was  able  to use  some  cds I hadn't looked  at  for  ages  and  rediscover  some  embellishments  .

The  basic  shop  comes  from My  Craft  Studio   Shops  cd  but  I  adapted  it  a lot  and used  a digi  so  that Icould  colour  it  in  colours of  my  own  choice  .I have it in mind  to give  to  a  friend  who  cannot pass  a fashion  shop by  . Perhaps  she  would like  to  shop in JeniMc's.
I printed papers  for  the  awning  and walls  and  die  cut  some ivy  from  my  cricut  to  fill  the  planter  .
The  hat  was  made  from   a  punch and  the  stand  an  embellishment  from  my  stash  . I  coloured  the  dresses  and  added  stickles  and  bows  .I used  acetate  for  the  windows  so  the interior  could be  seen  .



I  would like  to  enter this  card into  the  following  challenge  -------=
http://fussyandfancychallenge.blogspot.co.uk/2016/01/fussy-and-fancy-challenge-155-fashion.html

3 comments:

  1. What a fantastic project, Jenny. There is so much on here and I keep seeing something I missed - I love it!!
    Alison x

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a fabulous card! I love how you've created the windows and all the details are beautiful! Thanks so much for joining us at Fussy and Fancy!
    Tammy x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very cute project. Thanks for playing with us at Fussy & Fancy challenge.
    Nathalie DT

    ReplyDelete